CALL (02) 4622 1003 OR 1300 345 581
A Marine Accessory Company had a building that was typical of factory units with a high ceiling, far higher than they really needed.
- The very wide span means no columns underneath to take up space.
- The floor below is as clear and open as if there was no mezzanine
- The mezzanine floor has easy access with stairs from the rear of the building
- Upstairs in the mezzanine is convenient storage space for inventory of raw materials, while the stock of material required for current work is downstairs on the working floor.
- The floor has increased the capacity of the building without requiring a move to bigger premises.
- When large projects are being worked on downstairs, staff can work on the mezzanine floor without getting in the way of those working on the large project downstairs.
- No span is too small or too great for us to cover
- All spans accommodated
- Office and Storage Floors – a mezzanine floor puts otherwise wasted space to work in buildings with excessive headroom
- Production Floors : mezzanine floors can provide the floor space to meet almost any production requirements